Trailer Cover (PVC)
- Trailer Cover (PVC) incl. bag.
- High quality PVC cover designed to fit the Caravan by perfection.
- Protects the Caravan from the elements.
- Travel blanket made specially to fit on the nose of the Comfort.
- Tight fit to keep the travel blanket in place when traveling.
- Designed from a thick PVC with Sponge inlay and Polly Weave lining with an added zip for easy access to nose cone compartment.
- Protects your Trailer and Vehicle against stone damage while traveling.
- Padded to damper the speed of stones that would normally reflect back on to your vehicle.
- L-Shape Ground Sheet with durable webbing edging and eyelets.
- Size: 5.4 meter x 4.3 meter
Ground Sheet Bag
- Ground sheet bag made from a durable 500g PVC.
- Store your dirty ground sheet in this handy PVC bag and keep your Caravan or Trailer sand and dust free.
- It’s completed with a 50mm webbing carry handle.
- Custom made Fitted Sheets to fit perfectly.
- High quality poly/cotton in neutral colours.
- Quality Velcro added to keep the sheet in place, insuring the sheet will not shift.
- Pillow Cases: Set of 2
- Linen bag made from a durable 300g Ripstop.
- Keep your linen organised and clean with this practical linen bag.
- It comes with a see through PVC window and completed with a 50mm webbing carry handle.
L-Shape Side Panels (PVC)
- L-Shape S/Panels (no end panels) PVC with window or door
- L-Shape S/Panels (no end panels) no window
Shade Net Side Panels
- Shade net S/Panel
- Shade net S/Panel (with door)
- Large (770 x 1830)
- Green Ripstop
Roll Up Bag for Cutlery
- Roll Up Utility bag for Cutlery.
- Made from a durable 300Gsm Ripstop.
Portable Potty Bag
- Protect your Porta Potty with this handy bag made from 300Gsm Ripstop.
- Vanity bag made from a durable 300g Ripstop.
- It features a well designed wet and dry pouch and hook to hang the vanity up.
- It’s completed with a removable PVC vanity pouch.
Tent Draft Sheet Conversion
- Converting the Zip Up draft sheet inside the tent with a permanent fitted draft sheet.
- The Tent of the trailer has to be removed from the trailer to be able to do the conversion.
Tent Mosquito Net
- Moz net Velcro into the pole structure of the main tent making it easy to remove for washing purposes.
- An elastic at the bottom of the Mosquito net folds around the mattress holding the net in place.